Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to What's The Set List?!

I'm Tessa and I will be posting all sorts of music related news, with everything from festival fun to new music releases and bands to look out for. 

I always listen to music, exaggerating slightly, but I couldn't live without music. I like a variety of music, and am always looking for new bands and artists to listen too. 

I love festivals, the atmosphere, the music, the mud! There is always something going on and when there isn't, you have just enough time to grab a quick 40 winks before it all starts up again. Last year I worked with a festival catering company, attending 8 festivals throughout the summer festival season. I would work in the mornings, then would spend the afternoons taking part on all sorts of festival madness. I will doing the same thing again this year and can't wait to share my experiences, both good and the bad, with you. 

You can also follow my updates Facebook and Twitter. I look forward to hearing from you, as well are hearing your festival experiences.






No comments: