Thursday, October 8, 2015

Another quick update!

Hello!

So last time I did a quick update, I mentioned I was going to university. Well now I'm here! I moved in just over two weeks ago and I'm having a blast! However I'm still settling in and getting things sorted, so please bare with me while I finish balancing everything out. 

I do have a quick, little announcement to make, I now have my own Spotify account! So you guys will soon be able to access playlist on there and follow them. I should mention though, it is my personal Spotify account. So keep that in mind when you see that I mostly listen to Gabrielle Aplin's and Disclosure's new albums at the moment.

Back to the blog. So the next post will be by the wonderful Alfie Lawrance and I'm very excited to share it with you! Once I get sorted I'm going to start doing some shorter posts to keep you up to date, as well as in the know. I would really like to hear what you want from the blog as well. So get in touch and let me know in the comments below or on social media!

Don't forget to follow me on:


Thanks guys, can't wait to get started... again!

No comments: